A and E series are outstanding examples of highly-efficient, reliable machines that offer the highest quality to the industry. These are fast-operating systems which are servo-controlled to ensure the greatest accuracy in injection operations.
Fast And Stable Action And Transmission
Accurate Protection Loop Of Clamping Low-Pressure
Innovative design on the more accurate low-pressure, release pressure and hydraulic resistance principles are used to allow mold close at lowest pressure and protect the mold.
High-Speed Mold Opening And Accurate Brake And Stop Function
Innovative technology and development have driven mold opening speeds to the level of 1000mm/s, deceleration to within 50mm and accurate braking and stop is achieved in very short times. Molds will not be damaged even when operating together with high-speed robotic arms. Production time, a fundamental requirement for high-end injection molding machines, is effectively reduced.
All Functions Independent Control, Three-Stage Proportional Charge On Back Pressure, Pressure And Speed
- Separate stage meets all requirement of various injection product
- Ensure optimum homogeneity of the melt for coloring no overflowing problem
- Various design on screw to match all kind of difference material and best plsticizing quality.
- Single screw runs parallel with charge bwd, to improve plasticizing quality.
- Independent back pressure proportional valve protects screw while charge
Independent Precise Temperature Control For Large And Small Sprues Diagram (Optional)
Because a small sprue contacts the mold at relatively low temperature, its temperature variation will be maximal. By using a hook type temperature sensing wire to control the temperature independently, the temperature at large and small sprues can be controlled separately. This means injection uniformity of the melted plastic resin at the injection front end can be controlled with great accuracy. This is an essential key function for high-end injection molding machines.
Injection Holding Pressure Shifting The Model Of Injection Filling Pressure Reach Setting Value And Transit Injection Holding Pressure.
- Inconsistent stickiness and minute variations in the mixing of materials may affect the ability of collar. This can lead to problem in maintaining consistent injection pressure. pressure exchange can help to regulate the pressure and maintain it at desired levels in order to achieve the highest quality product.
- When small injection section has been clogged for some reasons you can finish in advance and begin pressure maintaining to ensure mold not enduring excessive filling pressure and be free from damages. (see below chart no.1)
- For crystalline plastic with unstable plastic performance, it is evident that enhances the effect of stability of injected products. (see below chart no.2)
Production Of Opto-Electronic Components Using Low-Speed, High-Pressure Injection
Opto-electronic production special emphasize good induction controller, and high injection pressure. For a smooth surface, it needs the very stability low-speed injection capacity and a precision program of controller.
Low Speed And High Stability Injection For A , E Series
- Auto-change of highest and fastest injection pressure
- High performance of injection can be carried out at the lowest speed to 0.8mm /sec. High-stability with under 5% difference.
- Injection compression molding can improve the problem of air bubble and lower Injection stress, special for variety high opto-electronic production.
- The upper limits of pressure can be set at any level in order to carry out injection at optimum speed.
High Effective Accumulator (ACC) High Speed Injection System (Option)
General hydraulic and electric power system are limited by output power and horsepower. Even a good design, it can only improve the performance a little bit. Year-Chance Acc system, injection speed is multiple increased, injection rate and injection power have a wide improvement, but the power consumption does not much increased, accurate and fast speed. Fast and continuously monitor and correcting within 0.001 second with servo valve and close-loop circuit. The injection system is wide surpass full electric injection machine, it is very suitable thin production and various surface of high-density products.
A, E Series Challenge The Ultimate Limit Of Defect Rate – Below 1 Ppm
Normally after a million shots with the same mold in a typical injection molding machine it is estimated that more than 10,000 shots will be defective. A Year-Chance injection molding machine finished a real production trial that increased the Cp and Cpk values from 1.11 and 0.63 to 2.42 and 2.26 respectively. Statistically, this result represents a defect rate that is lower than one in a million shots achieved under conditions where all external factors were eliminated. This meets 6 sigma, the highest quality standard in the world. Performance is the key demand of machinery. Only good performance can produce products of higher quality level; however, stability of machinery and reproducibility of injection are the indices of the highest level. In this technical field, even engineers with extremely high levels of expertise and experience are unable to make a difference. Only the injection molding machine itself can challenge the ultimate limit with its potential and stability.
Holding Pressure Ramping Freely Setting
Improved injection holding performance, production stability and reduce internal stress, assure precise even more for crystal plastic production.
Injection Compression (Option)
Producing high density with low internal stress products. By using compression injection molding process, it can produce even shiny surface, high density and lower internal stress products under low injection pressure condition.It can also prevent warp and improve flatness and surface quality of products. This process is suitable for products with large projection area and improves performance of injection molding machine.Due to even force applied on the surface,the holding phase can be shortened,cooling time and cycle time can be reduced as well as the production costs.In addition,air-venting problem in the mold can be resolved at the same time.
PARALLEL MOVEMENTS (OPTION)
Reducing cycle time and increasing productivity